Fairport Harbor West Light
(Grand River Light)

By

This light sits on the end of a breakwater on the west side of the Grand River, near Fairport Harbor , Ohio. It was first lighted in 1925 and replaced Old Fairport Main Light which is located on a hill on the east side of the river.

Click on image to enlarge

Photograph by Alan Culley

2011 Photos by Dave Wobser

Location: East side of the Grand River, Fairport, Ohio. Headlands Beach State Park
Date Built: 1925
Active: Yes

Open to
public:

No

 

Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes Lake Erie Index

Copyright Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com