Killarney East Light
 

Built in 1909 to replace an 1866 structure, the light is located on Red Rock Point, one mile east of the town of Killarney.

The pyramidal wooden light is located on a rough rock outcropping and was one of the first lights built to assist vessels traveling the North Channel.

Click on image to enlarge

Photo by Donna Fink
 

Location: One mile east of Killarney
Date Built: 1909
Active: Yes

Open to
public:

Exterior

 

Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes Lake Huron Index

Copyright Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com