West Sister Rock Light
By

This wooden pyramidal tower was originally built on North Sister Rock in 1885 and moved to West Sister Rock in 1905.

The light marks the southern edge of the North Channel, above St. Joseph Island, between Georgian Bay and the St. Marys River.

Click on image to enlarge

Photograph by Herm Klein

Location: Southern edge of the North Channel above St. Joseph's Island
Date Built: 1885, 1905
Active: Yes

Open to
public:

No

Access only by boat.

Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes Lake Huron Index

Copyright Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com