An automated light built in 1938 to mark the entrance to the harbor at Escanaba, Michigan from Lake Michigan.
The light is a non-descript square steel tower on a concrete crib. The tower is painted white with a horizontal green strip.
Located 1/4 mile off-shore from the restored Sand Point Lighthouse.
|Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes||Lake Michigan Index|
Copyright © Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com