Sheboygan Breakwater Light
By Dave Wobser

Located at the mouth of the Sheboygan River in Sheboygan, WI, on the end of the north breakwater pier. Built 1915, the red conical steel tower replaced the original 1839 light. The tower has a diameter of 12'-6" and had an overall height of 51' when the cast iron lantern was in place. The lantern has been removed and a glass lens lantern is exhibited.

Click on image to enlarge

Photograph by Jim Phillips

Location: Sheboygan, WI.
Date Built: 1915
Active: Yes

Open to
public:

No

Outside accessible to public.

Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes Lake Michigan Index

Copyright Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com