Two Rivers North Pier Head Light
The two-story red and white frame tower formerly was located on the breakwater at the mouth of the East and West Twin Rivers.
Originally built 1883, it exhibited a fixed red light 36-feet above the lake and was visible for 8 miles. It was replaced by a steel tower in 1969, and given to the town.
Located in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in the Rogers Street Fishing Village Museum. The museum is just off Highway 42 on the east side of the East Twin River. It is open June through August. There is a small admission fee.
|Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes||Lake Michigan Index|
Copyright © Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com