Braddock Point Light
The tower and dwelling were a near duplicate of Cleveland light of 1829 that was demolished in 1895. The lantern and lens were moved to this light.
The light was deactivated in 1954 and the 110-foot tower was cut down due to storm damage. The private owners have built a partial wooden reconstruction of the tower.
* Information from "Great Lakes Lighthouses, American & Canadian" published by Avery Color Studios, Gwinn, Michigan.
In 2009, the lighthouse was opened as a Bed & Breakfast.
|Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes||Lake Ontario Index|
Copyright © Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com