Island (Upper St. Marys River)
Round Island, in the Upper St. Marys River, was built in 1855 and was rebuilt in 1864.
It did not serve very long as it was replaced by the Cedar Point Range Lights in 1886.
A few rubbles stones remain of what was once the basement walls.
Photos from Bob Fabricino
|Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes||St. Marys River Index|
Copyright © Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com