Lamb Island Light
The Lamb Island Light, built in 1876 on a small island in Lake Superior, marks the western side of the entrance to Nipigon Bay.
The original light tower was replaced in 1961, but two dwellings, two outbuildings and a boat house remain.
The light station has been designated as a Heritage Site by the Canadian Lighthouses of Lake Superior.
|Return to Lighthouses of the Great Lakes||Lake Superior Index|
Copyright © Lighthouse.Boatnerd.com